Are you looking for a lawyer to sue your college or university? Here are the most common reasons we see students wanting to bring legal action against their college or university.
- The school is bringing disciplinary actions against the student for a violation of their code of conduct.
- The student is being asked to leave or being dismissed from the program for a variety of reasons.
- Issues with discrimination.
- 1st amendment free speech issues.
- Sexual Assaults on campus.
- Harassment by professor or other staff,
- Student on Student harassment.