Montgomery Law is proud to have been able to donate to the Beurger Center for Advanced Pediatric Care at CHOP
Montgomery Law is proud to have been able to make a pledge to the Building Hope campaign for the Beurger Center for Advanced Pediatric Care. If you would like to make a donation, please click here.
“When it opens in 2015, the Buerger Center for Advanced Pediatric Care will revolutionize care for children, standing as the nation’s most state-of-the-art facility for outpatient medicine.
A stunning addition to the skyline of West Philadelphia, across the street from Children’s Seashore House and the Main Building, the new Center will enable smoother and more efficient visits, provide a hub for comprehensive medical services and grow the capacity of The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) to meet the most complex pediatric health needs from across the country and around the world.”
Buerger Center Facts and Figures
Size and scope
- Expected patient visits per year: More than 200,000
- Size: Initially, 12 floors and 700,000 square feet. In the future, four more floors (another 175,000 square feet) can be added by building vertically.
- Location: Civic Center Blvd. and East Service Drive, adjacent to the Ruth and Tristram Colket Jr. Translational Research Building
- Parking: Underground garage with approximately 1,500 parking spaces
- Sustainability: Planned LEED® Silver certification from the U.S. Green Building Council
- Opening dates:
- 2015 (garage, first floor, and portions of clinical levels 2-5);
- 2017 (clinical levels 6 and 7)
Learn more about the Buerger Center Here.