Date of Birth
ODR File Number
January 3, 2006, January 18, 2006, January 25, 2006
Dates of Hearing(s)
February 8, 2006
Parties to Hearing Parents
Parent Representative Pro Se
Upper Perkiomen School District 201 West 5th Street
East Greenville, PA 18041
District Representative Lawrence D. Dodds, Esq. Wisler Pearlstine
484 Norristown Rd. Suite 100
Blue Bell, PA 18422
Dates Transcripts Received: January 17, 2006; February 1, 2006; February 2, 2006
Date of Decision: February 13, 2006
Kenneth Rose Hearing Officer
The student is a [teenaged] resident of Upper Perkiomen School District. She is an eligible student in need of Physical Support. The student has a history of medical problems since birth. [Redacted.] Her medical problems are life long.
For school years 2003-2004 and 2004-2005, the student attended two different regular education private schools. The family and the school district have a history of disagreements, including at least four previous due process hearings.
- Did the district develop an appropriate IEP for the 2005-2006 school year?
- Did the district revise and update the IEP?
- Did the district implement the temporary IEP which they offered?
- Did the district fail to provide speech and language therapy for the 2005- 2006 school year?
- Did the district fail to provide physical therapy for the 2005-2006 school year?
- Did the district fail to provide an appropriate physical education/adaptive physical education program for the 2005-2006 school year?